Territory Sales Manager – Beijing based
OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and computer vision to assist people who are visually impaired.
OrCam has created an innovative, smart and wearable camera with an intuitive interface, which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss or reading difficulties.
If you are looking to make a difference in people’s lives, are driven to succeed and want to join a young dynamic company, we look forward to speaking with you. Please forward your resume and cover letter for consideration.
OrCam seeks to recruit exceptional individuals in the OrCam Area/Territory Sales Manager - Management position to increase sales within an assigned geographical area.
Job Locations: Beijing
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish, maintain and grow OrCam’s business and sales activities in designated territories
- Cultivate and manage relationships with distributors, resellers, local councils and regional and government agencies, corporations, low vision organizations, low vision clinics and sales reps
- Establish new business verticals and sales channels to the market
- Develop relationships with officials from national and municipal level government agencies to secure funding for OrCam’s devices
- Promote awareness of OrCam through:
- PR/Media relations
- Public Affairs/Government agencies
- Present and demonstrate OrCam to:
- Delegations (government, business, media)
- Organizations & companies
- Conferences and special events
- Engage in marketing activities and participate in exhibitions/trade shows
- Provide training on the use of the OrCam device, its USPs and differentiated value, for new users and organizations
- Liaise with other team members, generate activity reports and participate in sales meetings/sales calls
Measurement of Success
- Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Grow sales from distributors/new customers
- Amplify market awareness of OrCam’s breakthrough, AI-driven assistive technology
- Elicit positive feedback from business partners and colleagues
- 7+ years’ experience in a relevant business development, field sales and/or marketing
- Previous work experience in the low vision or rehabilitation industry - a plus
- Bachelor degree – a must
- Experience submitting and winning government tenders – a big plus
- Negotiation skills
- Must have good English
- Experienced with managing teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
- Must be comfortable working with elderly people and people with special needs
- Technologically savvy with advanced Microsoft Office skills and using CRM systems
- Available for frequent travel in the territory (30%-50%).