*Management of the shift and management of the work of the representatives
*Motivating the shift for sales and reaching goals according to performance,
• Reach quotas for team target call volume and numbers of leads qualified.
*Providing feedback to employees
*Preparation and analysis of reports.
• Conduct a structured qualification survey and conversation with leads through outbound phone calls.
• Assign leads to field sales team members and/or partners as directed by the manager.
• Record all interactions in CRM systems and issue periodic reports on activity to the manager.
• Learn and maintain full knowledge of OrCam products.
*Experience working in a sales center - an advantage
• Must be available to work in US working hours (16.00-1.00 IL TIME).
• Must be fluent in English and Hebrew
• Experience in sales account management \ customer success
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
• Strong verbal communication skills and attention to detail are essential for success