Senior Business Development US - Hearing industry
OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and computer vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam takes its expertise to a new industry in order to provide groundbreaking technology to people with hearing loss and looking to recruit an exceptional individual to consult and assist in bringing this product to the US market.
If you are familiar and have executive experience with the US hearing market and industry, looking to make a difference in people’s lives, driven to succeed, and want to join a young dynamic company, we look forward to speaking with you. Please forward your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Consult and support the company strategic approach to a new market
- Establish new business verticals and sales channels to the market
- Establish, maintain and grow OrCam’s business and sales activities in the US market for a new product
- Cultivate and manage relationships with distributors, resellers, local councils, and regional and government agencies.
- Present and demonstrate OrCam to government, business, media, organizations & companies in meetings, conferences, and special events
- Engage in marketing activities and participate in exhibitions/trade shows
- Liaise with other team members, generate activity reports and participate in sales meetings/sales calls
Measurement of Success
- Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Grow sales from distributors/new customers
- Amplify market awareness of OrCam’s breakthrough, AI-driven assistive technology
- Elicit positive feedback from business partners and colleagues
- 4-7 years’ experience in relevant business development, field sales, and/or marketing
- Previous work experience in a management position in the hearing aids industry or organization related to this industry
- Bachelor degree – a must
- Negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
- Technologically savvy with advanced Microsoft Office skills and using CRM systems
- Available for frequent travel in the territory (30%).