OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and computer vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam has created an innovative, smart and wearable camera with an intuitive interface which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
If you live in Mexico city , and are looking to make a difference in people’s lives, are driven to succeed and want to join a young dynamic company, we look forward to speaking with you, please forward your resume and a cover letter for consideration.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
· Manage relationships with distributors, resellers, local councils and government agencies, corporations, low vision organizations and clinics
· Develop relationships with officials from municipal and national government agencies to secure governmental funding for OrCam’s solutions
Measurement of Success
* 3+ years’ experience in business development, sales & marketing, account management and customer success
· Must have excellent Spanish and English, additional languages an advantage
· Must be comfortable working with people with special needs
· Excellent people skills, including negotiation
· Coachable, self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are essential for success
· Available to travel extensively throughout Latin America
· Previous experience with governmental institutes – plus