Inside Sales Development Associate (SDA)
OrCam was founded in 2010. At OrCam we have a clear purpose - to empower and provide independence to people who are blind or visually impaired by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Vision. We created an innovative, smart, and wearable camera with an intuitive interface that enables people to live more independent and productive lives.
We are seeking to recruit individuals who want to make an impact, who share our passion to improve the quality of life for those who are visually impaired.
Job Duties Includes:
- Handling incoming leads from campaigns (B2B & B2C)
- Qualify leads and delegate to Area Sales Managers and partners
- Monitor leads handling process by the different channels and creates reports accordingly.
- Provide support for the team sales efforts.
- Research to identify B2B prospecting targets for the ASM.
- Process sales orders
- Moderating between dealers and sales team open issues to the back office team in New York HQ to resolve admin & accounting issues.
- Handle tier 1 customer success issues and escalate to the customer success team if needed. Follow up and update the status of open cases.
- Produce daily/weekly sales reports or dashboard for sales in the USA.
- Additional assignments will be given according to needs.
- Excellent people skills and must be comfortable working with people with special needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, superior customer service, and telephone etiquette are essential for success.
- Coachable, self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills and attention to details.
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and the use of CRM
- College degree / Student last year of college