E-commerce Digital Marketing Manager
OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam has created an innovative, smart, and wearable camera with an intuitive interface which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
The Ideal candidate is a creative self-starter, works well with others, knows how to play to people’s strengths, and has experience with multi-channel strategies driving acquisition to meet business goals. The candidate has managerial experience and will be a data-driven marketer with experience setting up and maintaining eCommerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, etc.), as well as experience with affiliate platforms and major eCommerce platforms such as Shopify or WooCommerce.
- Substantial management experience with proven leadership- At least 1 year.
- High proficiency in setting up and maintaining eCommerce and affiliate platforms (Amazon, eBay, etc.), including order management, item posting, promotions, store layout, etc.
- Experience with Amazon FBA
- Experience with at least one of the following: WooCommerce, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Volusion – or any other major eCommerce platform
- Experience dealing with outside vendors
- Experience selling online worldwide
- Strong decision-making skills; ability to identify and prioritize highest impact initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English
- Extremely detail-oriented and sales-oriented
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar degree.