Digital Marketing Manager
OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam has created an innovative, smart, and wearable camera with an intuitive interface which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
The Ideal candidate is a creative self-starter, works well with others, knows how to play to people’s strengths, and has experience with multi-channel strategies driving acquisition to meet business goals. The candidate has managerial experience and will be a data-driven marketer with strength in paid acquisition marketing, particularly in Native, Facebook, and Google.
- Substantial management experience with proven leadership- At least 1 year.
- Experience with display and social platforms such as: Facebook and Google
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong decision-making skills; ability to identify and prioritize highest impact initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
- Extremely detail-oriented and sales-oriented
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Ability to work well with a team and under pressure
- Thinks outside the box and willing to learn new things
- Fluent in English and High Level Hebrew
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar