Data Collection English Speaker
Orcam is a Jerusalem based hi-tech company developing assistive technologies for visually-impaired and hard of hearing individuals.
As part of the data collection team, your main responsibilities will require you to mark and record data using some of the tools that are developed here at orcam.
Such tasks may include transcribing text from images and audio/video recordings, tagging and sorting data that has been collected, recording audio/video scripted and unscripted which will all be used to improve the orcam products.
- Proficiency in working with common computer programs (google docs)
- Willingness to record people outside of the office (data collection recordings)
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent English - spoken and written with a large vocabulary.
- Ability to touch type and transcribe from audio/video at a fast pace.
Training is done on the job.
This is a full time position at an hourly rate.
Suitable for candidates after army / before university.
The job location is in Jerusalem.