Customer Success Specialist (Spoken French and English)
OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence to assist People with disabilities.
Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives, are driven to help others succeed, and would like to be an integral point of communication in our company? If all above is true, then we want you on our Customer Success team!
We are looking for a high level support professional for our French and English speaking clients to;
- Be a focal point of the company to all OrCam customers and partners worldwide.
- Empower our customers to achieve their goals.
- Provide product onboarding, support, services and policy information to customers in order to enhance their user experience and satisfaction.
- Resolve product and customer issues, analyze and provide solutions using in house trouble shooting.
- Collect, process, and analyze customer feedback in order to provide the customers perspective and influence product quality and development.
- Identify key power users in our community and potential product beta testers.
- Contribute as a Team Player, to the overall team effort and customer success goals.
- French (Spoken & Written - Mother tongue of mother tongue level) and English (Spoken & Written - Mother tongue of mother tongue level)
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Customer service and support experience (especially by phone)
- Problem and conflict solving orientation
- User experience in Word, Excel, Sales Force or similar.
- A background in Marketing and Education or Training an advantage
- Documentation skills
- Patience, empathy and attention to detail
- Ability to Multi-task
Availability for working hours 14:00-23:00, in our offices that are located in Jerusalem