OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are visually impaired.
OrCam has created an innovative, smart, and wearable camera with an intuitive interface that serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
OrCam seeks to recruit exceptional individuals in the OrCam Area Sales Manager position to increase sales within an assigned geographical area.
Job Locations: Jerusalem.
- Drive business development and sales of OrCam products in assigned territories /geographical area. This could well include several counties,
- Manage relationships with distributors, including resellers, government agencies, low vision organizations, clinics and reps.
- Promote awareness of OrCam in the low vision eco-system by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations
- Present and demonstrate OrCam to organizations and potential users.
- Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows.
- Generate leads for distributors.
- Promptly and persistently handle incoming leads.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in retail sales is a plus
- Connection with the community and experience in the low vision industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent people skills including negotiation and people management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills.
- Must be comfortable working with people with special needs.
- Must be comfortable working out of the home office with little supervision
- Ability to travel 30-40%