- Preparation of financial statements on a quarterly basis according to US GAAP.
- Assist with preparing management reports.
- Preparation of annual tax reports and other statutory reporting requirements.
- Working with the Company's external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting, and other matters.
- Monitor the bookkeeping team and review the accuracy of financial data.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining financial key policies, procedures and controls throughout the entire reporting process.
- Support the accounting team in various tasks and reporting.
- CPA with Big 4 experience.
- Good knowledge of Israeli Tax and tax reporting experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in US-GAAP- Advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SAP B1– Advantage.
- English – very good skills in writing and speaking
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Team player and service-oriented.
- Detail oriented but yet a big picture thinker.
- Intensive work that often requires long hours and flexibility.