OrCam is a leading Israeli hi-tech company specializing in the field of artificial intelligence and computer vision. OrCam develops and sells the award winning OrCam MyEye, the world's most advanced AI powered assistive technology for people with vision impairments and reading difficulties.
For its young and rapidly growing business in Japan, OrCam is seeking energetic and dynamic sales people in the Tokyo and Osaka areas.
If you want to make a real difference in the lives of people with disabilities, are driven to succeed, and want to join a young dynamic company, please forward your resume and cover letter for consideration.
· Achieving sales targets for OrCam products sold in your designated territory
· Field sales meetings with existing dealers (opticians and dealers of low vision, disability and elderly-care products)
· Recruiting new dealers and distributors
· Distributor account management
· Meetings with local government welfare departments, blindness and low vision organizations, eye clinics and hospitals in the territory
· Provide customer support to dealers and distributors
· Promote awareness of OrCam in the low vision eco-system
· Present and demonstrate OrCam at events, exhibitions and in the local media
· Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows
· Liaise daily with other team members, and with Israeli headquarters
· Experience in sales or distributor account management
· University education
· Fluent English and native Japanese
· Excellent people skills and familiarity with Japanese business culture
· A sales personality with strong verbal and written communication skills
· Self-starter, dependable person who can get the job done with a sense of urgency
· Comfortable working with aged people and people with special needs
· Experience in low vision, disabilities or elderly-care markets a plus
· Willing to travel frequently within Japan