OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are blind and visually impaired. OrCam has created an innovative, smart, and wearable camera with an intuitive interface that serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
OrCam seeks to recruit exceptional individuals to join our team of successful Field Sales Managers.
Job Duties of the Field Sales Representative Include:
Drive sales of OrCam products in the territory.
· Achieve sales goals by establishing and managing relationships with OrCam partners (B2B): Distributors, Low Vision Organizations, and Clinics
· Promote awareness to OrCam in the low vision market by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations.
· Present and demonstrate OrCam in conferences and groups of potential users
· Promptly and persistently handle incoming leads through OrCam partners
· Qualify prospects, provide demonstrations, and close sales to end-users (B2C) in certain cases
· Provide OrCam product and sales training to partners and users
· Develop sales plans and write reports
· Update Salesforce (CRM) to ensure that records are current
· Manage OrCam reputation and ensure customer satisfaction
Support the Business Development Team in sales projects
Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows.
Provide training on the use of the OrCam device, its benefits, and its differentiated value for users and organizations.
Liaise daily with other team members, provide activity reports, and participate in sales meetings or sales calls.
Must have good English skills
· Experience in business development and customer service in B2B environment (a question of how much experience)
· Coachable, self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are essential for success
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and the use of CRM
· Superior customer service and telephone etiquette
· Valid driver’s license, and access to a vehicle as needed
Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.