Area Sales Manager – Germany (North)
OrCam has been a pioneer in artificial vision since 2010. The team consists of leaders in the field of computer vision and machine learning, as well as dedicated software, computer and electrical engineers, hardware design experts and a motivated customer service team. The company is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel with additional locations in New York, London and Cologne.
The OrCam MyEye is a smart, wearable vision aid that assists people with blindness, visual impairment or other reading difficulties. The intuitive and lightweight camera instantly and discreetly reads printed and digital text from any surface and recognises faces, products and banknotes - all in real time.
What we offer
We are an emerging, young, international company with big growth and big ambitions. Our founders have already made history with Mobileye, and we help our blind and visually impaired customers to manage everyday life more independently and to actively participate in life. This knowledge provides great pleasure in our daily work and is our greatest motivation.
We offer you a job in a small but fine team with a good salary. Be part of our mission and develop yourself in this dynamic and exciting environment.
Your duties as Area Sales Manager in the field:
- - Sales promotion of OrCam products in the area of responsibility
- - Proactive market and network development with all relevant agencies in your region
- - Independent appointment planning and coordination
- - Supporting the Business Development Team with sales projects and plans
- - Assistance with marketing activities
- - Participation as a direct contact person at events and trade fairs
- - Conduct product presentations and trainings on the use of OrCam products with its benefits and differentiated value for users and organisations, at conferences, for partners and in groups of potential users
- - Daily contact with other team members, preparing activity reports and participating in sales meetings or sales calls
- - Achieving sales targets by building and maintaining relationships with OrCam partners (B2B): distributors, associations and federations for the blind and clinics
- - Promote awareness of OrCam in the visual impairment market by working with assistive technology consultants and community organisations
- - Outreach and customer loyalty management
- - Introduce OrCam to potential new customers and in certain cases close sales to end users (B2C)
- - Maintain and constantly document in our CRM system
- - Ensure customer satisfaction
What you should bring with you
- - Ideally completed business management training or ophthalmic training
- - Initial experience in sales or customer service would be desirable
- - Very good social skills: likeable, communicative personality with a great interest in dealing with people
- - Motivated, independent and structured way of working, coupled with good time management skills
- - Ability to work in a team, initiative and reliability
- - Very good written and spoken German
- - Good command of English
- - Confident handling of Microsoft Office and the use of CRM systems
- - Valid driving licence class B