OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam has created an innovative, smart and wearable camera with intuitive interface which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
OrCam seeks to recruit exceptional individuals to the OrCam Business Development team for Spanish speaking countries.
Job Locations: Jerusalem.
*Drive business development and sales of OrCam products in assigned territories
*Manage relationships with distributors, including resellers, government agencies, low vision organizations, clinics and reps
* Promote awareness of OrCam in the low vision eco-system by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations
* Present and demonstrate OrCam to organizations and potential users
* Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows
* Generate leads for distributors
* Promptly and persistently handle incoming leads
Fluent Spanish and English speaker
3+ years relevant experience
Excellent people skills including negotiation and people management are essential for success
Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
Self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
Must be comfortable working with people with special needs
Connection with the community and experience in the low vision industry are a plus
·Must be comfortable working out of home office with little supervision
Ability to travel 30-40%
Technologically savvy with advanced Microsoft office skills