Job Type: Full-time EXEMPT
Job Locations: Central or South Florida
OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam has created an innovative, smart and wearable camera with intuitive interface which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
OrCam seeks to recruit exceptional individuals to the position of OrCam Area Sales Representatives.
Job Duties of the Area Sales Representative Include:
· Achieve sales quota as assigned by management
· Manage relationships with Reseller, Low Vision Organizations and Clinics
· Promote awareness to OrCam in the low vision eco-system by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations
· Present and demonstrate OrCam to groups of potential users
· Create leads in their territory
· Promptly and persistently handle incoming leads supplied by the company
· Provide 1-on-1 demonstrations to qualified prospects
· Close sales of OrCam after the 1-on-1 demos to these prospects
· Provide initial training on the use of the OrCam device to first-time users at the user's home and ensure customer satisfaction until full acceptance
· Write and submit detailed reports and update CRM
· Excellent people skills, must be comfortable working with people with special needs
· Experience in business development and customer service
· College degree
· Minimum 2 years of successful field sales experience and preferably in related fields like Rehabilitation, Disabilities, Optical, etc.
· Self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are essential for success
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and the use of CRM
· Superior customer service and telephone etiquette
· Valid driver’s license, and access to a vehicle as needed, Fluent Spanish is an advantage